Hi everyone! We are near the end of the SBC. This post is all about what I have done to my blog throughout the year! Hope you enjoy!
- How many posts did you write?
I wrote 20 posts this year!
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
I think that most of them are for school purposes, but they are mostly based on my interests.
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
I have 5 comments. All of them are from students/classmates.
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
My Top 5 Favorite Villains post got two comments. I think that this happened because it had an interesting title that caught a lot of people’s eyes.
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
I really enjoyed writing my Racism post. I enjoyed it because I wanted to tell people that racism isn’t right!
- Did you change blog themes at all and why?
I changed my blog theme once because my previous theme didn’t work out with my blogroll.
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
I have two widgets currently. I think that I could add more to make my blog more interesting.
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?
I have five students on my blogroll, and they are all not from HMS.
- Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog?
I really enjoy the translator. I enjoy it because people from everywhere can read it. They don’t have to copy and paste it into a translator.
Thank you all for reading! I had an amazing school year with you guys and I will talk to you later! BYE!