December 19

VIXX 🌟 Starlights – Aleatory Post #1

Hey there everyone!  It’s been a while since I have done a weekly post…That doesn’t really make it a WEEKLY post but oh well. I’ll call them random posts now :0. *puts random post #1 in title* Actually *changes random to aleatory* Fancy words 🙂

VIXX is a kpop group that I really really like.  All of their songs are really catchy (some can be very dark). My favorite songs are Voodoo Doll, On and On, G.R.8.U, ETERNITY, Shangri La, and Chained Up. I am currently trying to get Mari A LOT MORE INTO IT!  She likes BTS more…-_-

These are all of the members :D. Their names are (left to right) Ravi, Hyuk, Leo, Hong Bin, N, and Ken.  VIXX first debuted in 2012. Their first album title was SUPER HERO. Great songs 10/10.  My favorite album is Chained Up(Eternity is a very good song by the way) or Shangri La.  I mostly listen to them if I’m listening to music.

N – N is the leader of VIXX. Groups either determine their leader by whoever is the oldest or whoever is the most experienced.  N is the leader because he is the oldest.  His real name is Cha Hakyeon. He is 27.  He is really funny.  He used to be my favorite member.  I am now deciding between him and two other people.

Ravi – Ravi is the main rapper for VIXX.  His real name is Kim Won Shik.  I really started to like him more after the Eternity video :P. (Mari will know why heheh).  Ravi is 24.  I’m not sure, but I think he can speak some English.

Bing Free to Share and Use Images 

Leo – Leo is one of the main vocals of VIXX. Don’t think he has a good voice? Listen to VIXX LR Beautiful Liar.  In that video he sounds like an angel👼.  I never knew someone could have those kind of vocal chords. Leo’s real name is Jung Taek Woon. He is very shy and hardly EVER smiles so, of course, it took me AGES to find this picture.

N, Ravi, and Leo are my three favorite currently.  UGHHHH I can’t choose a favorite.

There will be a part 2 SOMETIME in the coming future.  (Watch some of their MVs and VIXX TV) BAIII!!!

Posted December 19, 2017 by hmsraya in category Weekly Posts

1 thoughts on “VIXX 🌟 Starlights – Aleatory Post #1