April 5

SBC Week 4 – Free Rice!

Hey everyone! What did you today? Well I sat around playing a game that donates 10 grains of rice for every question you answer.  It is called Free Rice.  It is surprisingly fun to just answer questions.  I clicked on this game because I have heard people talk about doing it for past SBCs and I thought, “WHY NOT.” I have been playing it for a while. I was also browsing the website, and it says that some people have donated 105,200 grains of rice! That is A LOT of question answering.  I think I only maybe answered…20…30…at MOST 40.

This is from the website – Find out more about hunger
Every day too many men and women across the globe struggle to feed their children a nutritious meal.

In a world where we produce enough food to feed everyone, 795 million people – one in nine – still go to bed on an empty stomach each night. Even more – one in three – suffer from some form of malnutrition.

It is sad that people around the world face malnutrition.  I hope that one day, everyone can have enough food.  I recommend that you try and answer a few questions on Free Rice.  Those few grains of rice could make a difference in someone’s life.

Posted April 5, 2018 by hmsraya in category Weekly Posts