April 19

SBC Week 7 – Expressing Yourself

Hey everyone! In this post, I will be talking about how you can express yourself but through writing/a post. Let’s Begin!

For me, the first step to expressing yourself or an opinion is to write what you feel.  Don’t hold anything back unless it is better to keep it to yourself. If you feel strongly about something, start a conversation! The best way to hook your readers in is to have a interesting title to your post, visuals like photos or videos to show your readers, and to format your writing well.  What I mean by this is to not format your writing as a block.  That doesn’t seem too fun to read.  Add some pictures in between!

Another tip is to write something that you feel passionate or interesting in. Express yourself through your writing. It is hard, for me, to write paragraphs about something that I am not too interested in. If you can, write something that piques your interest!

My final tip is to figure out what you want to say and order it. Make a beginning statement for your topic.  Add your details and feelings into smaller paragraphs. Finally, finish it off with a strong and passionate conclusion. If you want comments, leave a cliffhanger or a question that allows readers to want to comment!

(If you want more tips, I recommend you check out this website. It gives a lot more tips that I hope will help you with your writing!)

That is all I have for this post! I am currently working on another post, so be prepared when it is posted! See you later!

Posted April 19, 2018 by hmsraya in category SBC