January 30

Theories. . . Again

Hey everyone! I cut the last post short because it was getting a bit long.  Actually, it wasn’t THAT long.  Oh well. I ended off the last post when RM left his friends because he was moving.  I guess I’ll continue from there :P.  WAIT ONE MORE THING! In the last post, I accidentally only said the HYYH series was apart of it.  I meant to put a lot more albums because the story is VERY big.  The albums are…

Yeah…I missed like 4 albums :/ Well then, let’s continue!

After Namjoon Left

Taehyung came home to his father abusing his sister.  He can’t control himself and ends up…I don’t know if I can say this…stabby stabbying him.  He calls RM and says that he wants to see him.  In the next scene, you see a telephone box chained up.  RM is trying to get inside of it, but he can’t.  It resembles how RM lived too far away, so he couldn’t help Taehyung.  Taehyung’s sister took the blame for stabby stabbying their father.  In Stigma, Taehyung’s solo, the lyrics are, “You who was punished in my stead. You who were only delicate and fragile,” and, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry my sister. Even if I try to hide it or conceal it, it can’t be erased.”  Jungkook and Suga were at their secret meeting place during a “Visiting Day” for parents.  A teacher suddenly barged into the room and slapped Jungkook so hard that he fell to the ground.  The teacher started to yell at him, but Suga pushed them back and protected Jungkook.  When Suga was at home, he took out a piano key from inside the desk.  It was from his mom’s piano.  He threw it out the window and said that he will never play piano again.  After that, he never wen’t to school for 10 days since he was suspended.  Jungkook tried to play the piano, but it never sounds like how Suga plays.  Jungkook blames himself for what happened.  Jimin and J-Hope still hang out, but instead of walking, they take the bus.  One day at the bus stop, Jimin had a seizure and was rushed to the hospital. J-Hope never knew about Jimin’s condition.  Jimin’s mom blames J-Hope for everything that happened.  Jimin stopped going school after that.  He was still in the hospital.  One day, Jimin told his first lie.  He told the doctor that he couldn’t remember anything.

End of High School

J-Hope still dances at the studio.  “I smile; even if I’m sad, I smile.” Suga was walking around a town drunk.  He closes his eyes and hears the sound of a piano. “I opened my eyes at the sudden sound of a horn just as a car grazed narrowly past me.”  He runs towards a music shop, and there was someone sitting in front of a piano.  Memories came back.  The person in front of the piano lifted their head up.  It was Jungkook.  Jin went back to the ocean.  It’s been 2 years and 10 months since they all came to the ocean. J-Hope, Suga, and Taehyung decide they should visit RM.  Taehyung was late because he was being chased by the police for spraying graffiti.  His shirt was torn, so he changed into one of RM’s shirts.  While he ws changing, RM saw the bruises on his back.  Jungkook purposely found thugs and tried to provoke them.  He ended up getting beat up by them (To cheer up the mood, Jungkook had a hard time filming the scene and would always laugh because the thugs were some of his friends :D).  “I climbed up to the roof of the construction site.  I walked on top of the railing holding out both my hands for balance.  That gave me the idea that I could “fall” if I just took one more step.  But would death bring the end of anything?”  Later on, Jungkook wandered the streets aimlessly.  He ended up getting into a car crash while crossing the street.   J-Hope was practicing dance with Jimin and his friend.  All of a sudden, J-Hope couldn’t look at the face of his friend.  He goes to the corner of a room to try and calm down.  He ends up realizing that his friend reminds him of his mother.  Jin ends up getting a call from J-Hope.  “Hyung, Jungkook had a car accident that night.”

Time Skip UWU <3

It’s two months after Jungkook’s car accident.  By the way, Jungkook is still alive <3.  RM sees a girl passing out flyers on a bridge.  The girls drops some, so he helps her pick them up. He notices that she has a yellow rubber band.  Taehyung witnesses a girl stealing at a store, but helps her pay for it.  It was the 3rd time he met the girl at the store.  She tried to hide from him and follow him quietly.  He caught her following and got her to talk to him.  RM was in an elevator.  He saw a person that had the same yellow rubber band as the girl on the bridge.  “I raised my head and made eye contact with them through the mirror.  They looked away.  There were many moments like this.”  Jimin and J-Hope are dancing in the studio.  Jimin is trying his best to keep up with J-Hope, but he’s just not as good.  Jimin is quite jealous of J-Hope’s dancing ability.  He wants to be able to dance just like him.  Jin sees a girl running across train tracks.  While running past him, she dropped her diary.  While in the hospital, Jungkook made a friend.  He started to write songs.  He’s been practicing for a long time.  His friend said that they liked it because they were pretty.  Jin was driving one night when he saw a flower shop.  He had visited several flower shops and no one knew about a Smeraldo.  Jin had another note that stated, “‘Why do you need that flower of all flowers?’ he asked.  Jin thought, “Because I wanted to make that person happy. Because I wanted to make that person smile. Because I wanted to see that person enjoy it. Because I wanted to be a good person.”  It turns out, that in the girl’s diary, there is a checklist.  On the checklist, Smeraldo is one of the flowers she wants.  Jin is getting ready to meet the girl.  Finally, he picked up the flowers.  While the girl was crossing the street when she was suddenly hit by a car.

“I thought, If only I could turn back time.  Can anyone remember the moment they fall in love.  Can anyone predict the moment their love will end?  What could be the reason that humans don’t have the ability to recognize those moments?  And why was I given the power to return all of those things?” ~Seokjin

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I apologize because this post is litersally EVERYWHERE.  Maybe in the future when all of the theories and stuff are done, I will make a post explaining it better :P.  Well…That was a lot of writing…If you are confused about this/Want to know more, you can talk to me or leave a comment, and I will try my best to help you understand this very, very complicated series.  This is such a big story that I had a hard time understanding.  There is a Webtoon for BTS called Save Me.  That adds SO MUCH more to the story!  BUT! I do recommend reading the Webtoon.  It is amazing! Finally, thank you for reading! I don’t think anyone would read this entire thing, but I had fun writing it, so that’s fine! Bye Bye! Saranghae! <3333

Posted January 30, 2019 by hmsraya in category Weekly Posts

5 thoughts on “Theories. . . Again

1. hmskatie

Dear hmsraya,
      The stories you write are very interesting. BTS seems like a very cool group. I’m excited to see more BTS content from you! Check out my blog at here

Reply
  1. hmsrimi

Dear hmsraya,
    I really like your stories! I feel like you put so much effort into writing them. I also really like BTS. What’s your favorite song and member? My bias is Jimin, and my favorite song is, “Best of Me.” Every member and song is great to me though!
    Visit my blog <a href=”http://hmsrimi.edublogs.org/2019/01/20/individual-blog-hmsrimi/LINK.
    Sincerely,
    hmsrimi💝

Reply