An Unofficial Guide To 방탄소년단!!
Hello everyone! I am here to educate you on one of K-Pop’s most famous bands, BTS.
(I’m not sure why but to me, the picture is very blurry……I apologize) BTS is a seven member group formed by Big Hit Entertainment. BTS stands for Bangtan Sonyeondan, but it has become and acronym for Beyond The Scene. In Korean, this translates to Bulletproof Boyscouts. BTS debuted in 2013 with No More Dream.
BTS has seven members. Each of the are unique with their own personalities.
Stage Name – RM
Position – Leader, Main Rapper
Birthday – September 12, 1994
Nicknames – Joon, Joonie, Dance Monster, God of Destruction
- BTS has seven brain cells, but don’t be fooled. They all belong to Namjoon.
- He learned how to speak English by watching Friends.
- He is literally a human calculator.
- God of Destruction
- Anything that he touches with be destroyed. D E S T R O Y E D
- He bought a pair of sunglasses, and they broke when he went to try them on.
- The Best Leader EVER
- Whenever a member is feeling low, he is there in a second to cheer them up.
- 10/10 would be a great President👏
Stage Name – Jin
Position – Vocalist, Visual
Birthday – December 4, 1992
Nicknames – Worldwide Handsome, Third Guy From the Left, El Mariajin
- Worldwide Handsome
- I mean come one…you can already see his visuals.
- He seems narcissistic, but you’ll get used to it.
- ALWAYS…A L W A Y S introduces himself as Worldwide Handsome.
- Eat Jin
- Jin used to have a food blog. He just posted photos of the food he cooked for himself and other members.
- Windshield Wiper Laugh
- Literally the funniest thing I have ever heard.
- Dad Jokes Forever
- Jin is the master of dad jokes…
Stage Name – Suga
Position – Lead Rapper
Birthday – March 9, 1993
Nicknames – Agust D (Solo), Min Suga Genius Jjang Jjang Man Boong Boong, Yoongi, Yeon Ki Min
- Seems Like A Grump But Is A Softy
- Yoongi is literally the softest person ever.
- He may seem like some grumpy grandpa at first, but eventually he is a soft puppy.
- Loves to hold hands
- Sleeps 24/7
- To Yoongi, sleep is everything.
- He gets very angry when someone wakes him up.
- Best Piano Player
- He plays the piano like an angel.
- He’s a rapper, but then you get to see his soft side when he plays the piano.
Stage Name – J-Hope
Position – Main Dancer, Rapper, Sub Vocalist
Birthday – February 18, 1994
Nicknames – Hobi, J-Dope, Cheonsa (Angel), Sunshine
- Ball of Sunshine
- If the sun was a human, it would be Hoseok.
- Very Extra
- He will do anything to make the other members laugh.
- He is pretty much a mood setter.
- Hates Snakes
- “I hate snakeu…”
- Sleeps Upside Down
- Not literally but his legs just dangle around in the air.
Stage Name – Jimin
Position – Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist
Birthday – October 13, 1995
Nicknames – Jiminie, Diminie, ChimChim, Christian, Mochi, Jiminie Pabo
- He is the most considerate out of all the members in my opinion.
- Hugs 24/7
- Laughs At EVERYTHING
- *Someone calls his name*
- Clumsy Boi
- Probably falls at least once during every concert
- Always seen falling off of chairs
- He is short…
- He has baby hands…
Stage Name – V
Position – Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual
Birthday – December 30, 1995
Nicknames – TaeTae, 4D, Alien, Gucci Prince
- Tae is literally a fluff ball <3
- He is very very weird but in a good way!
- Blank Face
- While playing Flinch with James Corden, he never flinched…Like he didn’t move a muscle
- Panda Express
- “I LUB PANDA EXPRESS!! OHHHHHH!”
- “Panda Express wOO Panda Express wOO!”
- . . .
- He can play the saxophone😂
Stage Name – Jungkook
Position – Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Center, Maknae
Birthday – September 1, 1997
Nicknames – Golden Maknae, Jungkookie, Kookie, Bunny, Justin Seagull, Aegi (Baby)
- Golden Maknae
- He can sing.
- He can dance.
- He can rap.
- What is there that he can’t do?
- Fite Me
- He will roast his other members even though he is the youngest.
- Living Bunny
- He literally has two big front teeth…BUNNY!
- FUN FACT!
- He went to Ikea with J-Hope, and they somehow set the alarm off while trying to find an exit 😀
I hope you enjoyed this post 😀 Hopefully I did a good job of explaining! I’m thinking of doing NCT next (In their sub-units of course…) Before you go, please watch these videos! Video Video Video Wow Wow! Well I shall be going now! See you in the next post! <3