April 29

Wrong Place, Wrong Place

You all know that saying where it goes, “Wrong place, wrong time.”

The situation is different for me.  I’m at the wrong place . . . PERIOD.  If you don’t know what I am talking about, which is 99.99% of you, I am talking about NCT 127’s tour in America.  Yeah . . . Kind of jealous that I can’t skip school to go to a concert.  Also kind of sad because they are performing their new song, Superhuman.  People have heard this song since the tour revolves around it, but for people like me, who haven’t gone to a concert ever, we have to wait a whole MONTH to hear the song.  M O N T H.

I’ve seen them perform the short version on GMA, and believe me when I say short.  It’s a really good song from what I could hear, but I want that full live action experience.  I want to be able to go to a concert and buy my own Melona Bar.

Yes . . . Fans call the lightstick a Melona Bar.  I also want to spend my whole back account on merch!  I saved up that money for a reason.

Currently, NCT has been to New York, Atlanta, and Miami.  They have more concerts in Dallas, Phoenix, Houston, Chicago, San Jose, Los Angeles, Toronto (I know Toronto isn’t in America…), and Vancouver.  It is called an American tour, but they are going to Toronto since that is where Mark was born and raised.

Thank you for reading!  I hope you can donate to my GoFundMe page since I am too poor to buy tickets! 😛 Bye bye!

Posted April 29, 2019 by hmsraya in category Weekly Posts