December 7

Stranger Things! !!!SPOILER ALERT!!! SBC Week – 9

Hello fellow people! I am gonna do a post about STRANGER THINGS OOOOOOOOOOO! This is my favorite series from Netflix, and I hope you watch it :). AGAIN THERE ARE SPOILERS! IF YOU CONTINUE AND GET SPOILED…I’LL TELL YOU THAT I WARNED YOUUUUU!!!!!! 

Stranger Things is a Netflix series. It is about a town called Hawkins, Indiana. There are four main boys. Their names are Mike, Dustin, Lucas, and Will.  In the first episode, you see all the boys at Mike’s house playing a game called Dungeons and Dragons. While playing, there is a monster in the game called the Demagorgon.

It is Will’s turn so he decided to fireball it. The dice he rolled didn’t get enough so the Demagorgon killed him (in the game). The weird thing is that Will tells Mike, “It got me.” Mike responded with, “What?” “The Demagorgon. It got me.” I thought that seemed really weird. When Will was biking home to his house, he sees a dark figure in the middle of the road. He gets scared and crashes his bike. He ends up running home. He can’t find anyone because his brother and mom were at work. He ran to the shed in his backyard to grab a gun. Before he knew it, the Demagorgon was in the shed. AND THE LIGHTS FLICKER AND HE’S GONE! *cue the intro music*

Let me talk about characters now. (There will only be some characters)

Mike Wheeler (Finn Wolfhard)- Mike is one of Will’s friends. When Mike was in kindergarten, he was alone and scared. He didn’t have any friends. He then saw Will swinging on the swings by himself. He went up to Will and asked, “Do you wanna be friends?” Will said yes. Ever since that day, they have been friends.

Dustin Henderson (Gaten Matarazzo)- He is one of my favorite characters. He is so funny and brave :P. In school he is called Toothless because some of his teeth didn’t grow in yet. There are people that bully them and THEY ARE THE WORST PEOPLE EVER UGHH!! I love Dustin because he always does what he thinks is right.

Lucas Sinclair (Caleb McLaughin)- Lucas is a person that will always say his opinion. One time in the series, he kept on arguing with Mike abut how they shouldn’t keep Eleven as their friend. He ended up saying sorry and everything was back to normal :).

Will Byers (Noah Schnapp)- Will is the boy that went missing.  He was taken to the “Upside Down” by the Demagorgon. He is a main character in the series, but he is barely seen because he is in an alternate dimension than Mike, Lucas, and Dustin.

Eleven (Millie Bobby Brown)- Eleven is a girl that was taken from her mom, Terry Ives. Eleven’s real name is Jane. She was experimented on for the first 13 years of her life. She escaped when…I actually don’t remember.  While Lucas, Mike, and Dustin went out looking Will, it started to rain. They heard something coming. It was Eleven. Mike came up with a nickname for her. It was El. El is Mike’s best friend. They end up going to the Snow Ball together. The snow ball is like a end of the year dance. El and Mike end up smooching. :P.

Max Mayfield (Sadie Sink)- Max is introduced in the new season of Stranger Things. She is Billy’s little sister…kinda. They are step siblings. Billy doesn’t like max hanging around with Lucas. Billy ends up going to Max and Lucas. He pins Lucas to a wall. Max steps in and injects some kind of syringe into him. That causes him to fall asleep.  She yells at him to never mess with her friends again.

Nancy Wheeler (Natalie Dyer)- Nancy is Mike’s older sister. I didn’t really like her at the beginning because she was really mean to Dustin, but she got better.  Steve is her boyfriend in the first season, but in the second season, they break up…I think. I think Nancy kind of…likes Jonathan. I’m not sure, but I think. Nancy is protective of Mike though.

Steve Harrington (Joe Keery)- STEVE IS MY OTHER FAVORITE CHARACTER!! He is so cool! He takes good care of Lucas, Max, Dustin, and the others when he is watching them. He is very protective of everyone. He is played by Joe Keery, and he is my favorite. I recommend watching some of the videos he is in with Gaten. They are all very funny.

Jonathan Byers – Jonathan is Will’s brother.  Jonathan was at work when Will disappeared.  I think that Jonathan is weird…He was taking pictures of Nancy and Steve together.  I thought that was really weird in the beginning…oh well. :PPP.

I will continue this topic later! See you in the next post!

Posted December 7, 2017 by hmsraya in category Weekly Posts