May 3

SBC Week 7 – Are You In Danger?

Hi everyone! I will be talking about the dangers of social media. Let’s get started!

Photo Credit: European Parliament Flickr via Compfight cc

There are a lot of people involved with social media. There are apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and many many more.  People don’t realize how much danger they could be if they don’t change the default setting. If you leave it, people have access to look at your content and posts.  They will not be able to see it if you put your account on private mode.  Public accounts normally are for adults and teenagers.  In my opinion, I think that kids should not be using public accounts. It is always important to check the devices setting before you use them.  There may be a weird app or some kind of virus.  It always helps to check your device before hand because you wouldn’t want to buy a new device.  There is also a chance that your social media could be hacked.  There are these posts now with weird captions.  For example, “Click this link to get 100 free followers!”  That’s what leads your account to getting hacked.  There are many people like that in the world.  BE SAFE!!!

Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you enjoyed! BYEEE!

Posted May 3, 2017 by hmsraya in category SBC