February 6

2018 IOC Opening Ceremony! (Additional Story Included) – Aleatory Post #6

Hey everyone! Today I will be talking about the 2018 IOC (International Olympic Committee) Opening because of one reason…VIXX PERFORMED!!

VIXX was invited by the President of Korea to perform at the ceremony.  They performed Shangri-La (Extended Version).  It was such a good performance and I was astounded even though I have watched them perform it many times.  Another person that performed was Baekhyun (Bacon) from EXO.  He was invited to sing the national anthem.  I really wanted to see them perform live but it was at 12:30 in the morning sooooooo…yeah…that didn’t happen.  I was able to find the videos and watch them the next day though!  I recommend that you try watch their performances! I enjoyed them a lot.

EXTRA STORYYYYYY – 

I was at Punahou Carnival with my friends.  They just got off a ride and I met up with them because I was waiting for them.  We started walking out of that section when Cherry Bomb by NCT 127 started playing.  (I was the only one that liked K-Pop in the group)I started singing and they looked at me weird.  1 HOUR LATER! I met up with my other K-Pop friend.  We were walking to get burgers when Ko Ko Bop by EXO started playing and we were singing (softly :P).  As the song ended, we were walking away UNTIL Go Go by BTS started playing.  (BTW I am not a REALLY BIG BTS fan, but I enjoy them)She is a HUGE BTS fan, so she pulled me to stay.  She started singing and I was quietly mumbling lyrics :P.  When the song ended, ANOTHER K-POP SONG STARTED…heh just kidding.  We went to get burgers after.

THE END!

I recommend watching the IOC 😛 Just reminding you again! BAIIII!!!

Posted February 6, 2018 by hmsraya in category Weekly Posts