November 29

Good Ol’ Celebrations ~ SBC Week 8

I’m back with another post! Today, I am going to be talking about family celebrations. Yay! Just a heads up, my family doesn’t really do anything special haha.

My family doesn’t have too many celebrations, so I am just going to go into detail about one of them! 😀 I will be doing Christmas. Yes, I know, this is very boring, but like I said earlier, my family doesn’t really do anything special. Christmas is celebrated on December 25th. Christmas is a time of giving and receiving. You give presents…then you receive some. That’s Christmas for you!

Bing Free to Share and Use Images Have a cute dog because why not! (Mostly) Everyone loves dogs uwu :3

On Christmas Eve, we get together with a bunch of family members and have a big party. I think that it is at the Okinawan Center.  We have games and prizes that you can win. It’s really fun, and at the end, we all play bingo. Whenever you get a bingo, you get $1, so of course, I’m going to play for that money :P. Even though it’s not a lot, money is money. Every dollar counts!!

After the Christmas Eve party, we go straight home. By the time we get home, it’s already like 2AM, so I want to go to sleep. I need sleep like a normal person 🙂 because I am a normal person…I think.

You would normally think kids would want to wake up early and peek into presents. That’s totally NOT me. I wake up late because sleep is #1 priority. Once I wake up, I go outside and sit on my couch. My dad records me and my sister opening presents every year, so I always have to wait for my sister to wake up. Once she is up, we open presents and all that jazz.

My Christmas is basically like everyone else’s. Go to a party, go home, sleep, wake up, then open presents…simple. The only thing is that my sister has been gone for Christmas 3 years in a row (Going to be 4), so the videos are just be sitting…ripping…smiling…yeah. It’s pretty boring without her. To all those people out there with siblings! Without them, your life is boring!

Thank you for reading my post! I will see you all later! Goodbye!!!!!

Posted November 29, 2018 by hmsraya in category Weekly Posts